Tax Return Form

Please fill in the fields below and then click 'Submit'
Personal Details
First Name*

Last Name*

Unique Taxpayer Reference(UTR)

National Insurance No (NINO)

Telephone No (Including STD)*

Email Address*

Address 1

Address 2




Date of Birth


Income Details
How many employments or directorships did you have?

Employer name:

The information to help you complete these questions may be found on your P60 or P45.
Employer's PAYE Reference:

Gross Pay from (Employer Name) - total from your P45 or P60

Tax taken off (Employer name) pay:

Have you received any income from self employment ?

Did you receive income from UK property including income from land?

Did you dispose of chargeable assets worth more than £40,400?

Have you received any foreign income?

Did you receive any interest etc, for example, from UK banks, UK building societies, UK unit trusts

Did you receive any dividends, for example, UK companies, authorised unit trusts, open-ended investment companies, foreign companies (up to £300)?

Did you receive any UK pensions, annuities or state benefits, for example, state pension, occupational pension, retirement annuity, Incapacity Benefit?

Did you receive any other UK income, for example, employment lump sums, share schemes, life insurance gains

Did you make contributions towards a personal pension or retirement annuity? This does not include payments you make to your employer's pension scheme, which are deducted from your pay

Did you give to charity?

Are you paying student loan or received notification from student loan company that repayment of an Income Contingent Student Loan began before 6 April 2011 yes/no

Have you received any other UK income?

To complete your return you may need the following documents:
  • P60 or P45 (Part 1A)
  • P11D or equivalent information from your employer
  • Records of property receipts and property expenses
  • Profit or loss accounts
  • Investment brokers schedules
  • Formal valuations
  • Capital gains and losses computations
  • Bank, building society, unit trust, etc statements and certificates or passbooks
  • Dividend counterfoils or investment brokers schedules
  • Correspondence from the Department for Work and Pensions
  • Personal pension contribution certificates or receipts
  • Bank statements or any receipts from the charity
  • 2010-11 and 2011-12 Notices of Coding
Have you read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions ---------

Next Step:

Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation.

Speak to us today. Call: 0333 5775 332 or Email:

Limited company
sole trader
start ups and small businesses
Free guides