You have paid emergency tax


If your new employer is not aware of what tax code to put, then you will be put on Emergency Tax Code. Emergency Tax Code results in you paying higher tax rate.

The emergency code can be found on your pay slip. Tax codes with suffix or prefix of BR, X, WK1 OR MTH1 are emergency codes.

When you are on Emergency tax code, No personal allowance is considered in calculating your PAYE and taxes are deducted at the full basic rate Accounts direct can claim back for you any overpaid tax, due to Emergency tax code in the last six years.



Fill in the confidential tax claim back form. With accounts direct you can be rest assured that any information you provide us with will be kept strictly confidential and preserving your privacy is our first priority.

CALL 03335775332 to allow for a FREE discussion

Text REFUND to 03335775332 and we will call you back ASAP.


Next Step:

Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation.

Speak to us today. Call: 03335775332 or Email:

Limited company
sole trader
start ups and small businesses
Free guides