Have you left/leaving UK?


You may be entitled to a tax rebate if,

  • You arrived from overseas half way through a tax year (after April) within the last six years
  • You are leaving UK half way through a tax year (after April)

If you remain UK resident, you can also claim back your National Insurance Contribution



Fill in the confidential tax claim back form. With accounts direct you can be rest assured that any information you provide us with will be kept strictly confidential and preserving your privacy is our first priority.

CALL 03335775332 to allow for a FREE discussion

Text REFUND to 03335775332 and we will call you back ASAP.


Next Step:

Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation.

Speak to us today. Call: 03335775332 or Email: info@account-direct.com

Limited company
sole trader
start ups and small businesses
Free guides