Have you started work or left in the middle of the year?


If you stopped working in the middle of the tax year, it is likely you may have overpaid tax. This is because the tax code assumes that you would work for the full tax year and therefore, spread the personal allowance over the year.

Contact Accounts Direct Team to find out if you are eligible for a tax rebate?



Fill in the confidential tax claim back form. With accounts direct you can be rest assured that any information you provide us with will be kept strictly confidential and preserving your privacy is our first priority.

CALL 03335775332 to allow for a FREE discussion

Text REFUND to 03335775332 and we will call you back ASAP.



Next Step:


Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation.

Speak to us today. Call: 03335775332 or Email: info@account-direct.com

Limited company
sole trader
start ups and small businesses
Free guides